As a huge thanks to all my amazing customers, I’m starting a Customer Rewards Program.
How the program works:
1. Right click to save the rewards card to your computer.
2. Make purchases from my Scrap Orchard store, and fill in the appropriate boxes with your invoice number(s).
3. Email me your completed card.
4. I’ll email you back a code for $10 to my store!
Here are some examples:
- -If you spend $5 (in ONE purchase), put the invoice number in a $5 box. If you spend $10, put the invoice number in a $10 box. If you spend $15, put the invoice number in one $5 box and one $10 box.
- -If you spend $38.93, put the invoice number in 3 $10 boxes and 1 $5 box.
- -If you fill out all the $5 spots, they’re gone, but you can still fill out the $10 spots.
A few FAQ’s:
- -Any invoices dated 6/1/11 or later are valid.
- -Each customer is responsible for filling out his/her own rewards card.
- -Purchase totals cannot be rounded up. A $9.89 purchase is only good for a $5 box, so think about getting that total up to $10 to fill out your card sooner.
- -Purchase totals must equal at least $5 AFTER all discounts, sales, and coupons to be valid, and only ONE invoice number can be entered in each box.
- -Collabs (excluding Scrap Orchard megas) CAN be counted in your purchase totals.
Thank you so much for being the best customers a designer could possibly have! I truly appreciate each and every one of you. Please feel free to email me or post comments if you have questions. (Comments are moderated and may take a little while to show after you post them.)